A new and enhanced endurance, coupled with quieter flight makes the Mavic Pro Platinum DJI's best portable drone yet.
More air time boosts your efficiency whenever you’re out shooting aerial video or stills. You’ll get more work done, or depending on what you’re doing, have more fun. The DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo keeps you flying more in several ways.
First, there’s the Mavic Pro Platinum itself. It has an extended flight time up to 30 minutes, with 27 minutes of hovering time. That’s about 11 percent more than with the original Mavic Pro.
Then there’s the convenience that the combo package adds. You get 2 extra batteries, which means you spend less time on the ground waiting to recharge. You also get a battery charging hub, which charges up to four batteries at a time, and a car charger.
The shoulder bag that’s part of the combo also helps, because it makes transporting your Mavic Pro Platinum more efficient.
Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo features:
- Flight time: 30 minutes
- Hovering time: 27 minutes
- Range: 4.3 miles
- Live video streaming: 1080p close up, 720p farther from base
- Remote control: Folding to pocket size; cable-free smartphone mount
- Maximum speed: 40 mph in Sport Mode
- Positioning: Reliable with redundant sensors
- Obstacle avoidance: as close as 2 feet; as far as 49 feet at up to 22 mph
- Subject tracking: DJI Active Track
DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo - 4K Video, 30-Min Flight Time
In the Box
First, you get everything you would get with the basic Mavic Pro Platinum:
- Mavic Pro Platinum quadcopter
- Mavic Pro Remote Controller
- 3 pairs of propellers
- Gimbal clamp
- Charger cable
- 16GB Micro SD card
- Micro USB cable
- RC cable Lightning connector
- RC cable with standard micro USB connector
- 2 cable sliders
- All manuals
The Fly More Combo adds the following:
- 2 extra flight batteries (3 total)
- 2 additional propeller pairs (5 pairs total)
- Battery Charging Hub
- Car Charger
- Shoulder Bag