Mavic 2 drones are the new flagships of the DJI consumer line of proven, capable, highly portable folding quadcopters. The Mavic 2 Zoom is packed with pilot and photographer aids that facilitate obstacle avoidance, timelapse, hyperlapse, subject tracking, and images recording during aerobatic maneuvers. Flight time is a long 31 minutes, and high-definition live video streams interference-free over 5 miles, the longest distance yet for a Mavic and unmatched in the consumer drone market.
Mavic 2 Zoom features:
- Zoom lens: Switchable between 24mm or 48mm focal lengths (35mm format equivalent), dolly zoom effect
- Sharp imagery: 12MP stills; 4K, 2.7K or FHD video at 100Mbps
- Lightweight: Under 2 lb.
- Foldable: Body, propellers, remote controller
- Compact: 8.4 x 3.6 x 3.3 in. (folded); 16.7 x 9.5 x 3.3 in. (flight mode)
- Fast: 44.7 mph top speed
- Long-range: 5 miles
- Stabilized: 3 axis mechanical gimbal
- Versatile: JPEG, DNG (RAW)
- Fully controllable: DJI Go 4 with built-in navigation programs
- Safe: Omni-directional obstacle avoidance, Return to Home
Also Includes the DJI Mavic 2 Fly More Kit.
- Carry everything securely in the included shoulder bag
- Gain flight time with two extra batteries
- Charge batteries in your car
- Charge multiple batteries
- Use your batteries as a power bank
- Keep spare propellers on hand
2 Extra Batteries Keep You Aloft
The pair of spare Mavic 2 Intelligent Flight Batteries in the Fly More Kit, combined with the battery that comes with your Mavic 2, will keep your quadcopter flying for up to an hour and a half. That means less time on the ground. You’ll have plenty of power to complete your photo/video project, go exploring or just have fun. Each battery has four LEDs to display charge status or power reserve.
Uh-oh. You’re ready to drive to your flight destination and realize you never recharged your batteries. No worries: With the car charger in your Fly More Kit, your can recharge on the way. The DJI car charger safeguards against interfering with your car’s charging system—it’s completely safe to use.
If you’re charging while you drive, why not charge up to four batteries? The charging hub will work with your car charger or with the wall-plug charger that comes with each Mavic 2.
The charging hub replenishes batteries in sequence, starting with the battery that has the highest remaining reserve, then working its way down. That way, you’re certain to have a battery fully charged as fast as possible.
The hub takes little space: It folds for storage.
Power Bank Adapter
To see the DJI Go 4 flight app onscreen you’ll need a smartphone that’s charged. If your smartphone charge is low, just use the adapter to turn your Mavic 2 batteries into a power bank. Even a full phone charge leaves plenty of reserve for flying.
Spare Propellers—Always a Good Idea
Stuff happens to propellers—trees, power lines, walls and rocky landings, for instance. The two pairs of spare props in the Fly More Kit are the super quiet models developed for the Mavic 2. Like all Mavic props, they fold for storage against the Mavic 2 arms and unfold automatically when the motors are powered on.
Protect your Mavic 2 when it’s being transported or stored, and carry all the accessories you need for a successful day of flying. No losing things, no forgetting them, no damaging anything.
Keep Your Mavic 2 Protected With a GPC Hard Case
In classic GPC design style, our engineers have packed so many useful cavities for your Mavic 2 components that nothing will go unprotected. GPC uses premium Synergy foam to create the most number of useful cavities without an inch of wasted space and most importantly, with the smallest foot print possible.
This durable hard shell case will fit all of your components including the DJI Mavic 2 Pro, 3-4 spare batteries, controller, iPad (mini or Pro), Mavmount, spare props, charger and more.
- 1 DJI Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom
- 1 Controller
- 4 Batteries (1 installed & 3 spare)
- 1 Mavmount (convertible to cell phone and 1 - battery)
- 1 Mavmount iPad Clamp (large or small, under Mavic 2)
- 1 Power Cord & Misc.
- 1 Charger Cable
- 1 Charger
- 1 Charging Hub
- 1 iPad (iPad mini or Pro or cell phone)
- Spare Props
Take Off and Land in Grass or Sand with a 30" Drone Pad
Universal 30'' landing pad fits a variety of drones, and provides you a safe landing spot. Helps you land accurately and safely. High quality waterproof nylon material with sun protection, wont fade easily.
Use Your Tablet or DJI CrystalSky Monitor with a Custom Tablet Mount for the Controller
- Aluminum-Alloy Material Made,CNC technology,High Quality design accessories Perfect fit with DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Mavic 2 Zoom Remote Controller.
- For smartphone stretchable length: about 54-83mm ,Suitable for 3.5-5.5in Smartphone;For tablet stretchable length: about 110-190mm suitable for 7-10in Tablet