The DJI Mavic 2 Pro is armed with a powerful, precise Hasselblad camera that shoots high-resolution stills and 4K video, both with a color range and contrast that go beyond what any other Mavic quadcopter can deliver.
If you’re looking for extremely sharp 20MP stills in a compact, consumer-priced drone, the Mavic 2 Pro, its Hasselblad L1D-20c camera and a big 1-inch CMOS sensor are the way to go. Video capabilities include 4K ultra-high definition and Full High Definition (FHD), which enhances colors and contrast without editing on an HLG TV.
Like all Mavic quadcopters, the Mavic 2 Pro is portable, fast and maneuverable, with a half-hour maximum flight time. The Mavic 2 also boasts longer range than any of its stable mates.
Mavic 2 Pro with 20MP Hasselblad features:
- Lightweight: Under 2 lb.
- Foldable: Body, propellers, remote controller
- Compact: 8.4 x 3.6 x 3.3 in. (folded); 16.7 x 9.5 x 3.3 in. (flight mode)
- Fast: 44.7 mph top speed
- Long-range: 5 miles
- Stabilized: 3 axis mechanical gimbal
- Versatile: JPEG, DNG (RAW)
- Capable of sharp imagery: 20MP stills; 4K, 2.7K or FHD video at 100Mbps
- Fully controllable: DJI Go 4 with built-in navigation programs
- Safe: Omni-directional obstacle avoidance, Return to Home
DJI Mavic 2 Pro Quadcopter w/ 20MP Hasselblad Camera
In the Box
Mavic 2 Pro foldable quadcopter, foldable remote controller, pair of spare controller sticks, Intelligent Flight Battery, charger, power able, 3 pairs of low-noise propellers, RC cable with Lightning connector, RC cable with standard micro USB connector, RC cable with USB Type-C connector, USB Type-3 communication cable, USB adaptor, large RC cable slider, small RC cable slider.